Saturday, May 7, 2011

Clone Invasion


Whoa, clone invasion? This is crazy . . .

Shh, I'm playing with my new twin.

Oh, okay. WAIT WHAT?


My new twin. He came to me a couple minutes ago. Isn't he cute? c:

No, not at all. Just what we need around here, more of you -_-. BUT WAIT, HE'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE EVIL CLONES TRYING TO BRAINWASH YOU!

Pfft, he could never brainwash me. . . beepboop12345.

What?

Beepboop56789.

Oh god. It says you aren't supposed to stand next to it! 

Too--beepboop-- late.


NO! DON'T ASK IT FOR TEA!

Beeeeeeeeeep.

Oh gosh, oh gosh. Wait, I should be happy about this, right? I mean, I hate you...

Boop. Knock-knock?

Who's there...

Treatment. Beep.

Treatment who?


...Okay then. WAIT, YOU CAN'T LET IT TELL JOKES!

Beep, beep, BEEP. BOOP!!!!


NOOOO! Oh god, I have to save you. How, how, HOW?

You can turn into a pico. Just click your heels three times.

Oh.. uh, random voice. And wow, click my heels? SO ORIGINAL! But here I go... 

TO BE CONTINUED...








No comments:

Post a Comment